20 cards for $25!! (Need to know by March 20th if you are interested)
I got this idea from a lady that has the craziest Stampin Up! room I have ever seen. I wish I could have taken a picture. I seriously had to stare for like 5 minutes to take it all in. I think this will be a very successful workshop. I sat and did this set on my hotel room in CA while Mark was in conferences one day. It went super fast, they are gender neutral and there is NO stamping. It takes about 2 hours. The set includes everything, including envelopes. You can't Beat That!! The workshop will be held on March 28th from 10-12! Mark those calendars. This is one you Don't want to miss! Contact me via email (chickdixie1@hotmail.com) if you are interested. I will need to have your money to hold your spot. Here are the pics of the cards. Cute, huh?!(Click on the picture to make it bigger to see the cuteness of these cards)
Natalie, those are adorable. Is that a paper/punch-out set that stampin up sells? How do your workshops work? I used to be in a stampin up card group and lived it but I've touched nary a stamp since the twins were born. You are super talented, lady!! Jen Cummings
Can I pay and get the supplies? I can't make it-I have a workshop in SLC that day, but I would love to do this. Let me know if it's possilbe for me to do it if I'm not there:)
Hey Nat, I hooked you up on my blog carrieandshanehughes.blogspot.com. I'm glad you're doing this contest because unfortuntely I won't be able to make it. We won some ski passes that have to be used soon, so we'll hitting the slopes that day. Maybe you should consider making an alternate day as well??...
Natalie, those are adorable. Is that a paper/punch-out set that stampin up sells? How do your workshops work? I used to be in a stampin up card group and lived it but I've touched nary a stamp since the twins were born. You are super talented, lady!!
ReplyDeleteJen Cummings
Natalie those are sooo cute. I think I might need to make the trip. I'll have to see if I can make arrangements.
ReplyDeleteI love those cards Nat! I'll see what I can do. Cute new blog too!
ReplyDeleteCan I pay and get the supplies? I can't make it-I have a workshop in SLC that day, but I would love to do this. Let me know if it's possilbe for me to do it if I'm not there:)
ReplyDeleteHey Nat, I hooked you up on my blog carrieandshanehughes.blogspot.com. I'm glad you're doing this contest because unfortuntely I won't be able to make it. We won some ski passes that have to be used soon, so we'll hitting the slopes that day. Maybe you should consider making an alternate day as well??...
ReplyDelete