Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog Contest!!

Alright, I want to have a little blog contest! I need to get my workshop more advertised (see post below), so here's what I'm going to do:
-If you have a blog, put the link to my blog craftynat.blogspot.com on your blog and get everyone excited about my upcoming workshop on the 28th of this month.
-Once you do that, come back to my blog, put your name and your blog in a comment.

By doing this, you are entering to win all 20 birthday cards and envelopes mailed to you FREE!! YEAH! The contest will end Friday, March 20th at 10am. I will select a winner on random.com that morning. Ready, Set, GO! :) Thanks!!

8 comments:

  1. I love these! I'm so in. You're such a cute crafty girl, but where do you find the time?!? I loved the disneyland pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the blog is bernotskiblackboard.blog spot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, I did a post. You know my blog is private but I have 60 readers so does that still count? I'm still trying to find a sitter and I'll email you about getting you the $25. :) I hope I win though so I could have TWO sets of great cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, My name is Brienne Frank. You Sister-in-Law, Cali, had a post about this contest on her blog. Your stuff is super cute. I put a link to you blog on my blog, www.thefabfranks.blogspot.com. It's listed under my favorite websites. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there my name is Kim and I'm good friends with Cali. I sure wish I lived close enough to attend your party but several of my friends do so I advertised for you on my blog: www.budandkim.blogspot.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super cute cards!!! I want them!! www.dougicanixon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards. I love making them...but I would love to WIN them rather then have to come up with the ideas by myself. Very cute stuff on your blog. I posted your website on my blog. I'm private so I hope that wont be a problem. deanandambermonson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm a friend of Cali's. I saw your cards on her blog and think that they are super cute! I posted your website on my "Websites to Check Out" at www.colbyandmel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete