The best part about these card kits is that you can pick the sayings that go on each of your cards. You can do all birthday, all wedding, all baby, all thank you...or some of all of them. You get to customize your cards to what you use the most of.
The second best part is what you get for the price. You can make one set for $25, or both sets for $40. Each set comes with 20 full cards and envelopes. All you will need to bring is scissors and adhesive.
The class will be held on 2 different dates; Oct 14th (Thursday 7-9pm) and Oct 17th (Saturday 10-12pm) I need to order the supplies by October 9th, so let me know if you would like to come by that date. Come to have fun, meet new people, be in drawings on the half hour, and to eat yummy treats! I hope you can come.




Hi Natalie, I'd like to come. I'm not yet sure which date...I'll let you know.
ReplyDelete